OMAuto Incubator Goals
- Establish a venue for discussion between telecom and automotive at a technical and industry level to establish any network, any automobile communication
- Identify select established telecom specifications to optimize for the needs of the Automotive market
- Create a path for the Automotive industry to interface with the rest of IoT via standardized enablers
- Bridge existing standards with standardization efforts in the Automotive sector
- Enable a path for automakers and operators to encourage communications interoperability across automotive and wireless industries
The OMAuto Incubator Group meets every other Thursday to 14:30 GMT. For dial in details please contact Elizabeth Rose at firstname.lastname@example.org.
OMAuto Incubator Deliverables
See the OMAuto Wiki page for the latest updates to the project’s deliverables.
Fill out the application to Join the OMAuto Incubator today! Download the OMA OIG Application here.