Device Management Interim Working Group Meeting
Date: 17 – 19 May, 2017
Location: Hosted by Smith Micro in Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Registration: Hosted via the member portal, under DM meetings
The Open Mobile Alliance conducts three types of global member events throughout the year: OMA Face-to Face Member meetings, Interim Working Group meetings, and OMA TestFests.
Sponsor, Full, Associate, Explorer, and Government Agency members of OMA may attend the OMA Member and Working Group meetings. These meetings allow OMA Members to discuss new work for OMA, continue to develop specifications for the OMA Enablers, and meet with their industry peers.
If you are not a member of OMA and wish to become one, please visit the Join OMA page.
If you would like to attend a meeting as a guest, please contact the OMA staff.
5800 Corporate Drive
Pittsburgh, PA 15237 USA
Please register under the “DM” tab on the member portal. On the portal, the meeting is titled “DM-Interim meeting Pittsburgh”.
This event is co-located with the TestFest event over the same dates, at the same location.
Hotel Block Information:
OMA is offering discounted hotel room rates at the following two hotels to both the DM interim Working Group meeting and the TestFest event:
8630 Duncan Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15237 USA
- Located approximately 1.5 miles from Smith Micro
- OMA discounted rate of $119 USD per night plus taxes for the nights of May 16, 17, 18, and 19, 2017
- Rate includes: daily breakfast, standard WiFi, and a fully equipped kitchen in each room
- Book online using discount code “OMA” or calling and referencing the “Open Mobile Alliance” group
- A limited number of rooms at this rate are available. Rooms are available on a first-come, first-serve basis until the deadline on April 21, 12:00 Eastern time.
To book this hotel rate online, visit the hotel website, choose your check-in and check-out dates (between May 16 and 20), click “+ Add Special Rate Codes” and enter OMA under “Group Code” and continue.
1 Bigelow Square
Pittsburgh, PA 15219 USA
- Located in the city center of downtown Pittsburgh and approximately 10 miles / 30-minute drive from Smith Micro
- OMA discounted rate of $159 USD per night plus taxes for the nights of May 16, 17, 18, and 19, 2017
- Rate includes: daily breakfast and standard WiFi
- Book online by visiting the OMA group webpage here
- A limited number of rooms at this rate are available. Rooms are available on a first-come, first-serve basis until the deadline on April 16, 12:00 Eastern time.