NFV World CongressSAN JOSE, CALIFORNIA, USA
SAN JOSE, CALIFORNIA, USA
2-5 MAY, 2017
NFV World Congress is the principal conference dedicated to the rapidly expanding network virtualisation industry, and uniquely offers an undivided market focus on its development alongside SDN. Visit the entire NFV+SDN ecosystem under one roof at the World Congress!
NFV World Congress was founded in 2014 by a group of visionary and senior carrier leaders, in order to provide a centre of gravity for the rapidly emerging NFV industry, and provide the right forum to accelerate innovation and support ecosystem growth. Truly neutral – with no hidden agenda – the Congress focuses on innovation for production networks.
See the event website at: www.layer123.com/nfv.
Featuring the largest Showcase for NFV – NFV SDN MANO Demo Trail.and NEW! NFV World Marketplace – an opportunity for the industry to demonstrate multi-vendor VNF capability and to showcase the working reality of NFV, SDN & MANO enabled services and applications
- NFV World Congress – and its sister SDN & OpenFlow World Congress in Europe – is the principal global industry forum for NFV+SDN. Every 6 months, the industry meets face-to-face to examine and debate progress, learn and exchange knowledge, and to showcase how the combination of NFV, SDN, MANO and Open Source will provide the next generation of telecom networking.
- Take your opportunity to join over 1,500 NFV and SDN industry leaders, activists and solution innovators at the principal conference for NFV+SDN innovation in the USA.
- Visit the NFV World Expo, where you will find new solutions and experts from 80+ suppliers and organisations.
- Keynotes from the industry’s real leaders, activists and movers and shakers – 200 leading speakers on the agenda.
- Meet over 40 of the industry’s leading analysts.
Register using booking code “OMA” for 15% off your registration at: www.layer123.com/nfv-register.